CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 Year Old Smoking Cigarettes Video

I got this video from fb friend and was disgusted to see a two year old baby smoking. I really feel so sorry for that kid knowing that his parents are the one who taught him how to smoke. What kind of parents are they actually? I mean that is really ridiculous why his parents even let him do it just because he will throw a tantrum if he doesn't get a cigarette. They should never allow the baby to smoke because smoking is a bad habit. And now, he's really addicted to it and his parents are not doing anything to stop it. Seems they are not overly concerned with their son's smoking. It's so obvious that they are not a good parent. They should be counseled the right way on how to raise their children.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this too and was totally shocked. I don't care what their country culture is...this is nuts!

    ReplyDelete