CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bekimon?

Do you know the word "Bekimon"? I was browsing on one site when a video caught my attention. The language is in Filipino Gay Lingo. For other's, it's funny, but for me, it's annoying. I can hardly understand the words. They say, if there's a "Jejemon", there's also a "Bekimon". It's actually the popular trend today among guys, gays and girls aside from Jejemons. If you're familiar with "Wowowie" show, you can hear Pokwang speaking some gay lingos. I'm just not sure if it's also a "Bekimon" lingo huh! But it sounds like it really...Anyway, here's the video:





BEKIMON ay noun : isang BAKLA, LALAKING BAKLA o BABAENG BAKLA na HARDCORE gumamit ng GAY LINGO sa usapan at kahit sarili n’ya ay hindi rin n’ya maintindihan minsan.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment