CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

I have Sore eyes!

photo creditwellsphere.com

I am sick today! I have sore eyes with matching fever. And my head is aching too. Oh, too bad, tomorrow is my son's 8th birthday and all my plans for tomorrow are ruined. I fear that I'd get to pass this to my brother. My son is the first who got this awful disease. Last Saturday, he also had a red bloodshot eyes. Then, my daughter yesterday, and now, it's me.grrrrrr! It's bad enough to have my eyes looking puffy and red in color. But it gets even worse when i have to isolate myself from others to avoid spreading it. And also, some people are afraid to come near me. Afraid of being infected with the virus. Hayy! Hopefully, it'll get better tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment