CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's my son's Birthday



John Aaron with his tito, sis and cousins

It's my son, John Aaron's 8th birthday today. And like what I've posted last night, my plans are all ruined because of this killer sore eyes! huhuhuh! My eyes now are more puffy and reddish than yesterday. I told him that if he wants, I'll just cook pasta, buy a cake and ice cream and we'll celebrate it on his lolo's house but he refused. What he wants for his birthday is just to go to the mall and eat at KFC or Max's and play all day at Tom's World, awww! my eyes! I cannot make it so, we decided to just celebrate it on Saturday.

Aaron loves Yo Gabba Gabba that's why, I've searched for this video on You Tube. Hope you like it son! Have a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment