CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December is here!


Time flew by so fast and today is the first day of December. Wow, a few more days and it will be hiatus time again. We can really feel the Christmas spirit now. Almost everyone is excited - joyful music, colorful displays are all around us. And if it's Christmas, the tradition of gift giving has always been a big part. As for me, I haven't planned my Christmas presents yet. Well, I think I have to prepare it as soon as possible or I'll be stuck in too much stress and mess again. Anyway, I am greeting each and everyone of you a blessed, safe, and peaceful Christmas season! ^_^

Now, let's listen to Audrey Hannah sings "It's December." This song is for my husband, Norvin. Missing you sooooo much dy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment