CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Toon for Facebook's Campaign Against Child Violence

I'VE  CHOSEN STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday (Dec.6) there should be no human face on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN. 
I just came across this message last night on Facebook. It is actually the current trend on the net and I've noticed that a lot of profile picture changes. People were really fast to follow this new craze. So I thought of joining too for it's good cause and also, it's really fun! It makes me wanna go back to the good 'ol days. To the days when there are no worries and problems for me..just enjoying being a kid and free-spirited, feeling free to laugh, play, joke, being goofy and just have tons of fun! 

So, how about you? Which is your favorite cartoon character when you were a kid? 






No comments:

Post a Comment