CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy BER Months!

image not mine.credit to the owner

SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER, DecemBER!

Yay! Four months to prepare for Christmas! As the Ber Months approaches, more and more people are getting excited for the Christmas Holidays. In the Philippines, Christmas carols will be played in the radio as early as September. Then, we'll start to see Christmas decorations in malls, buildings and street lamps. We can really smell that the holiday season is in the air. I always look forward to the first Christmas song I will hear for each year, last year it was Silver Bells...you know, Silver bells, silver bells, It's Christmas time in the city. Ring-a-ling, hear them ring, Soon it will be Christmas day........♩♪♫♬*

Still way over a hundred days to go before December 25, but let me be the first to say, and let me now greet you a Merry Christmas! :-)

I remember my lola whenever I hear this song. I miss her so much.

For my hubby :-( I miss you dy...






1 comment:

  1. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,
    http://asianbet77.com/

    ReplyDelete