CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Grandparent's Day 2013


Today is Grandparent's Day. Aaron and Shanley along with their cousins are lucky enough because their lolo and lola are still with them. And also for having a loving and caring lolo and lola. :-)

A Parents Love
~Author Unknown~

I gave you life,
but cannot live it for you.

I can teach you things,
but I cannot make you learn.

I can give you directions,
but I cannot be there to lead you.

I can allow you freedom,
but I cannot account for it.

I can take you to church,
but I cannot make you believe.

I can teach you right from wrong,
but I cannot always decide for you.

I can buy you beautiful clothes,
but I cannot make you beautiful inside.

I can offer you advice,
but I cannot accept it for you.

I can give you love,
but I cannot force it upon you.

I can teach you to share,
but I cannot make you unselfish.

I can teach you respect,
but I cannot force you to show honor.

I can advise you about friends,
but cannot choose them for you.

I can advise you about sex,
but I cannot keep you pure.

I can tell you the facts of life,
but I can't build your reputation.

I can tell you about drinking,
but I can't say "no" for you.

I can warn you about drugs,
but I can't prevent you from using them.

I can tell you about lofty goals,
but I can't achieve them for you.

I can teach you about kindness,
but I can't force you to be gracious.

I can warn you about sins,
but I cannot make you moral.

I can love you as a child,
but I cannot place you in God's family.

I can pray for you,
but I cannot make you walk with God.

I can teach you about Jesus,
but I cannot make Jesus your Lord.

I can tell you how to live,
but I cannot give you eternal life.

I can love you with unconditional love all of my
life . . . and I will!!!

To all the greatest and grandest Lolo and Lola out there, "Happy Grandparents Day! Thank you for giving and raising our parents. Thank you for all the love. Thank you for forever embracing the selfless responsibility of becoming parents.

2 comments:

  1. live173影音live秀-免費視訊-uu視頻聊天室
    色情視訊聊天室-國外免費色情直播網站
    情色視訊聊天室-色情視頻直播間
    成人免費視訊聊天室-色yy視頻直播間頻道
    金瓶梅視訊聊天室-日本免費色情直播網站
    showlive視訊聊天網-兔費色情視頻直播間
    live173-韓國美女視頻直播間
    showlive聊天網-成人視訊聊天室網
    showlive影音視訊-視頻直播聊天室成人
    showlive平台-國外免費開放聊天室
    裸聊視頻免費的哪有sex激情裸聊室動漫同人小說成人經典黃色電影免費麗的娛樂網
    免費裸聊視頻下載器奇摩女孩視訊聊天網日本黃色電影大全A圖網情色交流麗的情色小遊戲
    cf免費視頻裸聊奇摩女孩聊天室破解e夜情交友平台七八情色電影在線播麗的情小遊戲
    完全免費的視頻裸聊e夜情網站同城e夜情網站歐美女模特裸體AV午夜極品電影快播情色聊天
    免費裸聊視頻直播美女裸聊聊天三色午夜秀AV天堂電影網成人快播蜜雪兒情色小說

    ReplyDelete