CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Love and Miss my hubby


This man makes every second of my life meaningful and full of love
Tonight, I’m here blogging instead of going to bed. I miss my husband so much. It's like half of myself is missing. I miss waking up in the morning with him. I miss his friendship, his companionship, his sense of humor and his love for the family. I ache to talk to him for longer than a few minutes here or there. I want his hand to hold. I want his eyes to look into. I want to fall into his hug at the end of the day. I want to share the laughing with him. I want to see him light up with delight at the joy our children bring him, and I want to share a little of the weariness and frustration that come along with the job of parenting too. I don’t want to have to wait another second longer.  But I will.  Because waiting is how I love him right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment