CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love letter to my Hubby


Norvin and I will celebrate our monthsary tomorrow and I can’t believe that I have now been married for nine years already! What a great blessing to be a wife to a loving husband. :-)

To The Love of My Life: Norvin

From the very first night that we met, a spark appeared between us. 
So bright that it couldn't be denied. 
It grew and grew. 
Inseparable, we were. Counting down minutes when we were apart 
Until the next moments we could be together. 
Laughing, living, and loving. 
Nine years ago, we made it final. Our lives we would live together 
Forever. 
The day was perfect, made just for us. 
I’m so glad we could share our love and our lives 
with our family, our friends, and our world. 
The past years has been good to us. Great, actually. 
And now here we are, nine years later; 
It’s hard to believe how fast time has gone 
We have made so many memories together, 
We record every moment. 
We will never forget even one. 
I cannot wait to see what the next year will bring us. 
The next 10 years, 50 years will belong to us. 
Norvin and Liza, we will forever be 
Never separate, always one. 
I love you; this I know for sure 
And I always will. 

Love, Liza 

I love and adore you dy and I am very thankful that I have you in my life. You are the love of my life and I just couldn’t make it without you. I wouldn’t want to try. Thank you for all you do and all you are! You are my every dream come true. . I love you so much and I can’t thank God enough for you! God has been so good to us. I love you! I love you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment