CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Rain Is Here



It's been raining two days in a row now. Oh well… Rainy days make me want to lie down on my bed. I super love it! It feels good to hear the sound of the raindrops pouring down on the roof. I think it’s more of relaxing time for me. Enough reason to stay at home the whole day, cook my favorite comfort foods such as Champorado, Arroz Caldo, or Macaroni soup. Comfort food is defined as any kind of food that gives a sense of wellbeing. Today, I didn’t cook any of these foods because my kids asked me to cook their favorite “spaghetti”. 


It truly brings warmth to my heart whenever I’m with my kids. No matter what kind of day I’m having, my kids really brightens my day and gives my ray of sunshine during rainy days. (^_^)

So guys let’s all enjoy the rain ok. Happy rainy season and don’t forget to bring your protective gears to combat any sickness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment