CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are you a Jejemon?

Jejemon

- Usually seen around social networking sites such as Friendster and Multiply, jejemons are individuals with low IQs who spread around their idiocy on the web by tYpFing LyK diZS jejejeje, making all people viewing their profile raise their eyebrows out of annoyance. Normal people like you and me must take a Bachelor of Arts in Jejetyping in order to understand said individuals, as deciphering their text would cause a lot of frustration and hair pulling.

- Jejemons are not just confined to trying-hard Filipino gangsters and emos. A Jejemon can also include a variety of Latino-Hispanic fags who enjoy typing “jejejejeje” in a wider context, much to the disdain of their opponents in an internet MMORPG game such as Ragnarok and DOTA.

Basically anyone with a low tolerance in correct punctuation, syntax and grammar. Jejemons are usually hated or hunted down by Jejebusters or the grammar nazi to eradicate their grammatical ways.

source:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/
define.php?term=jejemon


What is a jejemon? Everyone seems to be talking about it on even on the net. Actually, I really don't know and not aware of these jejemons until I saw this pic recently on yahoo.



I really laugh when I saw the picture. It's so funny. Imagine, a person running for president posing like this. And that's a real picture, not edited.

All I know about these jejemons is when they're texting. And I see people saying "jejeje" or "huahuahuahua. Today, if you're a person fond of typing "gud pm pfoe, e0wh phF0u? "mUsZtAh nHa, you're considered a jejemon. And mind you, I hate it when people texting or emailing me with "sticky caps" and weird grammatical errors that makes me waste my time deciphering them. It is so annoying. I don't see why many people even type like that. Do they honestly think it's cool or what?

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. mommy marie liza edited po yang pics n yan..ahaha. sinabi ko eh noh? pero nakakatawa nmn sya kaya its ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganon ba.:-) nakakatawa kc talaga.parang di kapani paniwala na magpopose sya ng ganyan.hahahah!

    ReplyDelete