CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My kids favorite cartoon character

Nowadays, several producers are coming up with interesting cartoon shows and movies. Some cartoons became a craze among children, while some come and go away within weeks. However, the choice of the cartoons depends on the taste of the kids. My son John Aaron and my daughter Shanley like funny cartoons such as SpongeBob Squarepants, Tom and Jerry, etc. And both of them have personal favorites too like John Aaron who likes action packed cartoon and anime like Pokemon, Naruto, Spiderman, Batman, etc. Shanley, on the other hand is hooked up with Dora the Explorer and she likes to watch cartoons that relate to fantasy world like Cindrella, Snow White and Barbie. I have been watching them with her and I have to admit that I have been enjoying myself immensely. :-)







Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment